Monday, October 29, 2007

Thanks-Be-Givin


Preparing for thanksgiving has commenced. We bought the turkey, a 13 pound butterball beauty. We are so excited to not be alone this thanksgiving with a butt load of food. Mom, Dad and Joel will be here.... and they can have something to give thanks for, that they don't live in mississippi. I just wish we had more things to decorate the house with. Almost everything was TJ's from before we met. The TV, the laptop, the computer, the couch, the chair, the coffee table, the end tables, etc are all very bacheloresque and very much 'used'. The two things I have contributed to the house are the dining room table with no chairs that was handed down from D&S to my parents, and then from my parents to me and desperately needs refinished, And the hutch in the kitchen that was also given to me by my parents, and also is a wreck and needs refinished. Some day.... I tell ya, my house will look like a house and not a boys dorm room. The time will come. Later rather than sooner.

No comments: